Stockton Vet Hospital

International Health Certificates

Happy Travels!

International Health Certificates

If you are planning to leave the USA with your pet to visit another country, or bring your pet into the US, you are required to have a health certificate. Some countries may have additional requirements. Stockton Veterinary Hospital is happy to help you with the process. 

  1. Start Early!
  2. Visit to determine what is required to enter or leave your destination. 
  3. Make an appointment with our office to have your pet seen within the time required by your destination.

If you have any questions, contact us.